TreeVelop provides in-house expertise and has a project portfolio for:
- Environment and sustainable development;
- FAST standard based financial modelling;
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Leadership, civil society and organisational management;
- Utility corporate development and performance improvement;
- Water sector economic regulation and policy.
TreeVelop has project experience in the following regions:
- Central and (South) Eastern Europe;
- Central Asia and the Middle East;
- Sub Saharan Africa;
- Western Europe.
TreeVelop Projects and Processes Vennootschap onder Firma is a Netherlands registered partnership established in 2005. Giel Verbeeck and Christy Duijvelaar form the core. TreeVelop maintains a network of local and international partners with whom it cooperates over prolonged periods.